1. don’t even THINK about being considered GIFTED in any area besides SPORTS.
2. you’re either a BULLY or have a mild-to-moderate learning disability and will NEED medications just to function as a ‘normal’ child.
3. money / savings for your future college education is something that shouldn’t even cross your mind; EVER.
4. you’re going to see and experience racism of all kinds, but people are going to tell you that racism is a thing of the past AND that you’re being too sensitive, too harsh, or misunderstanding what was ‘really’ meant.
5. your White friends will always have more of everything than you (i.e., nicer home, ORGANIC packed lunch from home, parents have nicer vehicles), and it won’t make sense to you.
6. your favorite super-hero probably won’t be Black like you.
7. NEVER walk on a White man’s grass or property.
8. all you have to really look forward to being in the future is a BABY-DADDY, a COMEDIAN / ATHLETE / ENTERTAINER, or GANG MEMBER / PRISONER / STATISTIC; so expect for people to treat you as accordingly.
9. society as a whole DOES NOT have your best-interest in mind.
10. being SMART is being WHITE
– – – you’re life doesn’t really matter because you’re not going to benefit society in any meaningful way – – –